Video "Our Greatest Fear ♥ Warm Embrace"

Cocoon to Butterfly: A butterfly or a moth enters into the point of their life when they must wrap themselves into a cocoon, also known as a chrysalis. They must undergo a life altering change known as metamorphosis which prepares them for their final stage; that being "the Butterfly". During the time in their cocoon, they are in a type of hibernation that will last for anywhere from a few days to several months. But although they may appear asleep, their body is actually undergoing Progressive Change. At a certain stage or even stages in our lives, we too must make a transformational change from a crawling caterpillar to a graceful winged butterfly. This can only be accomplished through a complete and mindful rest for our own Rejuvenation.


Return to Home Page

Monday, April 5, 2010

Affirmation For Breaking the Chain of Abuse

Affirmation For "Breaking the Chain of Abuse"

You have Assaulted the Body
But, You Could Not Steal My Soul.
Now is the Time
For My Spirit to Be Whole.

You Do Not Have My Permission,
I am Absolving All My Fear,
While My Spirit Grows Stronger
Your End is Growing Near.

Fact:  I have been told by a close friend who is being seen for post traumatic stress syndrome from a past history of horrendous abuse, that her psychiatrist told her that repetitive abuser's life spans are really quite short compared to the general population.  He is quite knowledgeable about these things, and I believe what she told her.  That is, many die in their late 50's or 60's or even earlier from their harsh and dangerous lifestyle, and others may meet an untimely death as a result of retaliation from their own predatory actions.

Cheryl E Gordon
4/5/10

(I wrote this as a Strength Statement for Making a Break from the Abuser and for Spiritual Healing.  I Hope That You Find it Helpful)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Contributing to this Blog Site! You May Type in Your Comments Here: